New Mother Health Care
At the moment of birth, the visual focus, and sometimes the literal focus, of the surrounding parties usually shifts from the birthing mother to the newborn baby. This shift doesn’t just occur in the Father, the Doctor, the Nurses, or whomever else might be in the delivery room. Sometimes, the mother herself will lose all concern for her own wellbeing, and begin to focus a life-long shift to her sweet bundle of joy.
At A-Supreme Nursing & Homecare, one of our primary goals inside the scope of Pediatric care is to make sure that we also care for, help train, and ensure the health of the Mother. We can begin this process as early as the first trimester of pregnancy, and continue it for as long as a mother might need assistance from our highly-qualified, fully-trained, caring professionals. We work hard to make sure we have the right people available to offer you for New Mother Health Care, and we work even harder to perfectly match up our home health professionals with the most suited clientele. That’s the kind of extra-mile effort you get when you choose A-Supreme Nursing & Homecare for your home health needs.
There are some specific and expected items that we can help Mom with, regardless of whether her baby is still inside, or has blessed us all in the outside world with that cute baby face. You will find, however, that our scope includes the following, but is in no way limited to these types of services:
- Physical Pregnancy Difficulties
- Difficulties with an Unborn Baby
- C-Sections (Pre and Post)
- Homemaking Aides and Caregiving (in case of normal or extended bed-rest)
- Post Partum Support (Well-Woman Visits and Post-Partum Depression Treatment)
- Pregnancy Induced Diabetes Care
- Support and Training for Breastfeeding
- Preparatory Preparation (for life after baby!)
- Light housekeeping and homemaking during and after pregnancy
- Healthy-meal preparation (freezer stocking)
We even offer gift certificates for soon-to-be or new moms! Our scope of services is unlimited! See what A-Supreme Nursing & Homecare can do for you, or for a new or new-to-be mom you care about! When you can’t always be there, treat them to the best care! A-Supreme Nursing & Homecare for all your New Mother Health Care needs!
A Supreme also provides care for: